Epignosis’ TalentLMS releases its winter 2019 update
Epignosis LLC, top eLearning software company, has released its winter 2019 update for TalentLMS – its flagship product and highly-rated learning management system.
With TalentLMS 4.2, Epignosis aims to upgrade its leading platform and enhance the overall user experience. The new and improved TalentLMS features are:
- Improved search: Users can now search the system’s settings to make navigating the platform easier.
- Certification management: Specific expiration dates can now be assigned to certificates, and they can be previewed from the course settings.
- Assignment history: Instructors can now see a full, detailed history of assignments for every learner.
- Login: All users can now choose to log into TalentLMS using their email.
- Mobile training: Tests can now be password protected, and users can register, unregister, and add ILT sessions to their mobile phone calendar.
The TalentLMS winter update includes significant improvements for administrators and instructors, allowing them a more detailed view of learners’ progress and course completion. You can read all about the TalentLMS 4.2 additions, improvements, and bug fixes in the December 2019 Release Notes.
TalentLMS is a lean, yet feature-rich and highly versatile cloud-based Learning Management System. Scalable, intuitive and hassle-free, it’s built to meet the training needs of any company or organization, no matter how small or big. TalentLMS proudly serves over 3.000 customers, 60.000 learning portals and a million learners worldwide. Learn more at https://www.talentlms.com.
About Epignosis LLC
Epignosis is a leading software solutions provider aiming to democratize learning by making premium eLearning technology accessible and affordable to any single company or organization worldwide. Epignosis produces tools that people actively use, as the balance between usability, simplicity, and fit-for-purpose is the company’s primary R&D objective. Its portfolio includes eFront, TalentLMS, and TalentCards, a mobile learning app that delivers bite-sized training in the form of learning cards.