Epignosis’ TalentLMS releases its summer 2020 update
Epignosis LLC has released the Summer 2020 update for TalentLMS, its award-winning learning management system. Welcome to the TalentLMS 4.4 era, where users get even more control over their online training.
With the latest update, users can set up their account the way it works best for them.
Here are the new and improved TalentLMS features:
- New reporting functionality: Users can now track group and individual progress from a single place. Each learner’s information can be pulled directly from the Test, Assignment and Course Excel files.
- Advanced test reports: Admins get access to the entire history of learners’ test tries, not just their most recent attempt.
- Time-sensitive custom reports: New filters were added so that reports can show which users were assigned to a course within a specific time period.
- Evergreen certifications: Admins and learners don’t have to worry anymore about certificates that need renewal. Users will now be able to retake a course and get recertified before the expiration date.
- Automated learning paths: Admins can set up different series of courses for different groups and leave all the manual admin work behind. As learners finish a course, the next course from their group will be automatically assigned to them.
The TalentLMS summer update comes with significant improvements in the platform’s UI and UX, too, along with infrastructure revamps. Mobile users will also notice touch-ups in various areas of the iOS and Android apps, such as in Search, Discussions, and Messages.
You can read all about the TalentLMS 4.4 new features, improvements, and bug fixes in the official Release Notes.
TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Designed to get a “yes” from everyone, it’s where great teams, and companies, go to grow. With an experience that’s fully customizable, easy to manage, and a joy to use, teams embrace training while feeling right at home. TalentLMS makes it easy to provide the right training for any team and every use, while giving expert guidance and support every step of the way. TalentLMS is on a mission to democratize training, serving over 70, 000 teams worldwide, 8000+ customers, and 11 million learners.
Learn more at https://www.talentlms.com
About Epignosis LLC
Epignosis is a leading software solutions provider aiming to democratize learning by making premium eLearning technology accessible and affordable to any single company or organization worldwide. Epignosis produces tools that people actively use, as the balance between usability, simplicity, and fit-for-purpose is the company’s primary R&D objective. Its portfolio includes eFront, TalentLMS, and TalentCards, a mobile learning app that delivers bite-sized training in the form of learning cards.