Leading eLearning platform TalentLMS gets December Cloud update
eLearning solutions provider Epignosis released an updated version of its popular Cloud-based eLearning platform TalentLMS.
The new release, which focuses on workflow enhancements, introduces several new features, some of requested customization options, and a number of stability improvements and bug-fixes.
New features include:
- Linked units, a way for TalentLMS instructors to share course content between courses and have the copies automatically update whenever there are changes to the original content.
- A “Copy from another domain” option that gives TalentLMS administrators the ability to easily copy courses between different TalentLMS-based eLearning portals.
- The ability for instructors to extend a course’s deadline individually for specific users (“Soft Deadlines”).
- The option to completely reset a user’s progress.
- Finer control over Branches, including the ability for TalentLMS admins to limit the number of users per Branch, define a default Branch user-type and restrict the email domains that are allowed to register to a Branch.
- Custom reports can now be filtered using absolute date ranges, and can also display custom course fields as part of their output.
- Zoom.us’ videoconference service joins BigBlueButton, GotoMeeting and GotoConference in the rank of natively supported TalentLMS conference options.
In addition, the new release also adds two new Actions (automation options) to TalentLMS’ existing ones.
The new actions give users:
- the ability to automatically assign courses based on the completion and grade points of a previous course
- the ability to define the number of gamification points awarded when specific courses are completed.
Users of TalentLMS of all tiers have immediate access to the latest update, as the version has been progressively rolled out to the TalentLMS Cloud.
Read more about the update here