Epignosis’s TalentLMS releases its winter 2020 update
Epignosis LLC announced today the Winter 2020 update for its award-winning learning management system, TalentLMS. In update 4.5, particular focus was given to features that help create altogether better learning journeys for training audiences.
TalentLMS 4.5 new and improved features:
- A new Homepage Builder: Learning starts at the login page. The Homepage Builder was completely revamped, giving admins the tools to create content-rich pages.
- Mass actions: Users will save hours of admin work with new mass actions, now available in TalentLMS. They’ll be able to perform tasks in bulk, like adding or removing multiple users and courses to multiple groups.
- Assignments and ILT sessions: Instructors don’t just have access to recent assignments anymore. They can easily go back to past assignments and ILT sessions and find the one they’ve been looking for.
- Learning paths: Training can’t be a “one size fits all” program. New rules were added so that learning can take multiple, and more flexible, paths.
- Notifications: With new and improved notifications, users can rest assured that no course will fall through the cracks.
- Timeline: Detail records can make an admin’s life easier. Timeline and Timeline Reports come with additional details now, giving admins a clearer picture of past events and actions performed in the platform.
- Survey reports: Users can pull directly from the Survey report Excel file each learner’s survey submissions and certificates.
- Mobile: Learners who join a webinar will now have a consistent experience whether they logged in from their computer or the mobile app. And admins won’t have to create duplicate webinars.
Version 4.5 also sees improvements in user interface and user experience as well as infrastructure improvements.
For a complete list of features, improvements, and bug fixes, please see the official Release Notes.
TalentLMS is a lean, yet feature-rich and highly versatile cloud-based Learning Management System. Scalable, intuitive, and hassle-free, it’s built to meet the training needs of any company or organization, no matter how small or big. TalentLMS proudly serves over 7,000 customers, 80,000 learning portals, and 4 million learners worldwide.
Learn more at https://www.talentlms.com
About Epignosis LLC
Epignosis is a leading software solutions provider aiming to democratize learning by making premium eLearning technology accessible and affordable to any single company or organization worldwide. Epignosis produces tools that people actively use, as the balance between usability, simplicity, and fit-for-purpose is the company’s primary R&D objective. Its portfolio includes eFront, TalentLMS, and TalentCards, a mobile learning app that delivers bite-sized training in the form of learning cards.