Leading eLearning solutions provider Epignosis released the latest update release of their Cloud-based eLearning platform TalentLMS.
The new release introduces new features across the board, with special emphasis placed on instruction-led training and workflow improvements.
New features include:
– An enhanced induction process, with pop-up descriptions and tips for all basic menu items, action links, and buttons.
– The ability to attach files to a user’s profile, either for sharing them with said user or for storing information about them within easy reach.
– Support for multi-day sessions, enabling TalentLMS users to create and manage sessions spanning multiple days by linking individual sessions together.
– Automatic creation of new units through simple drag and drop of files from the instructor’s computer to a course’s content area.
– The option to prevent users logging in to the same account from different browsers.
– The ability to easily get a print version a Test.
– Customisation options now include the ability to customise the built-in set of gamification badges to fit your organization’s branding and learners
– A brand new Event Engine, that supersedes the Notifications system, adding support for automated Actions (only for users on the Plus plan or above).
As always, the update also comes with lots of smaller enhancements, fixes, and improvements in the user interface and under the hood.
The new release has already landed on the Epignosis Cloud and is available to all TalentLMS users.