Epignosis’ TalentLMS releases its spring 2020 update
Epignosis LLC announced today the release of the Spring 2020 update for its award-winning learning management system, TalentLMS. In update 4.3, particular focus was given to features that amplify and simplify training efforts.
TalentLMS introduces TalentLibrary™
The most significant change in this version is the introduction of TalentLibrary™. TalentLibrary is the platform’s built-in course center. New courses will be added regularly to build a massive library of ready-made courses. The library will focus on soft skills, and is available to all TalentLMS customers who upgrade to a requisite plan.
TalentLMS 4.3 new and improved features:
- Video-conferencing: To accommodate the increase in webinars, TalentLMS doubled the slots per conference to 40 participants when using video conferencing tool, BigBlueButton. Admins can now also add users to a conference en masse by course or group.
- Email certifications: Admins can use the smart tag Certification URL in notifications to share a link so users can download their certification.
- Custom Reports: Course-specific functionality has been added to custom reports.
- Training infographic: Users now have the option to select a specific date range in addition to weekly, monthly, and yearly outputs.
- Notifications: Admins can automatically send email reminders to users who were added manually to your platform.
- Mobile: Admins on mobile now have access to a dashboard that shows an overview of your account’s key metrics, such as number of users and courses, training time, number of logins (daily, weekly, total), number of active users, and completed courses. The new admin functionality also includes a searchable list of all users, and an overview of key metrics for each user.
As is custom, version 4.3 also sees improvements in user interface and user experience in both the web and mobile applications.
For a complete list of features, improvements, and bug fixes, please see the official Release Notes.
TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Designed to get a “yes” from everyone, it’s where great teams, and companies, go to grow. With an experience that’s fully customizable, easy to manage, and a joy to use, teams embrace training while feeling right at home. TalentLMS makes it easy to provide the right training for any team and every use, while giving expert guidance and support every step of the way. TalentLMS is on a mission to democratize training, serving over 70, 000 teams worldwide, 8000+ customers, and 11 million learners.
Learn more at https://www.talentlms.com
About Epignosis LLC
Epignosis is a leading software solutions provider aiming to democratize learning by making premium eLearning technology accessible and affordable to any single company or organization worldwide. Epignosis produces tools that people actively use, as the balance between usability, simplicity, and fit-for-purpose is the company’s primary R&D objective. Its portfolio includes eFront, TalentLMS, and TalentCards, a mobile learning app that delivers bite-sized training in the form of learning cards.